We work for you, not the lender, to secure the loan or mortgage that fits your financial goals.
With the BRM Lending Team in Collingwood, Ontario, you have someone on your side to protect your interests when securing a first or second mortgage, refinancing, or a home equity line of credit. Our goal is to learn about your financial plan, so we can make sure your mortgage or loan complements your goals not only for the short-term, but also for the long-term. We work for you, not the lenders, and have an excellent track record for negotiating the best possible loan terms for your circumstances.
As a mortgage broker, we can help you find lenders and terms that put you on the road to a successful transaction that you can feel good about. You can count on us for accurate and reliable advice and information that will help you move forward with confidence. We offer both personal and business borrowing solutions that meet your needs.
Personal Borrowing Solutions
- First Mortgage- With us as your mortgage broker, you can have peace of mind that you won’t have to settle for less house than your family needs because you couldn’t get the terms you deserve.
- Second Mortgage- If you have equity in your home that you’d like to put to use for renovations, a second honeymoon, your child’s college education, investing, or another purpose, we’ll help you figure out how much you can obtain while keeping within your financial goals.
- Refinance- Do you have a mortgage at a high rate of interest? We can often help with that! If your loan was obtained when rates were much higher, it can be in your best interest to refinance. We can also help you with negotiations when your mortgage is up for renewal.
- Home Equity Line of Credit- This type of loan is like a second mortgage, except you use it only as you need it and you can keep drawing on it as you pay it off. This is a great way to use the equity you have in your home for renovations and other pressing financial matters.
Business Borrowing Solutions
- Business Loans- If cash flow is keeping you from growing your business, talk to us about business loans that can change that. In most cases, these are unsecured loans and can be either a set loan amount or a line of credit.
Let us help provide you with more options than you thought possible. We’ll utilize a three-step approach to be sure you get the results you deserve.
- Planning – We take the time to get a complete and accurate picture of your financial situation and objectives.
- Action – We will look at everything that fits your goals and negotiate with lenders to get the favorable results you need.
- Communication – We’ll communicate your options to you accurately and answer your questions so you can make an informed decision.
Contact us today to get started with securing the loan or mortgage that complements your financial goals!
Anthony Lupo AMP
Tony is one of the Co-Founders and President of the BRM Lending Team. He is an astute licensed mortgage agent who specializes in working closely with financial advisors for the purposes of creating favorable banking solutions for their clients. Tony has always held senior level positions within the financial services sector and is committed to high professional standards which add significant value to all stakeholder relationships. As a specialist in maximizing cash flow and reducing household debt, Tony adopts a comprehensive and client-focused approach to lending which compliments his dedication to ensuring the financial goals of those he works with.
Prior to the BRM Lending Team, Tony held senior executive positions at key Canadian financial institutions. Tony is an avid golfer and loves to travel with his family.
Chief Operating Officer
Vision, creativity and driven are words that come to mind when describing Kim. As the Co-Founder and COO of the BRM Lending Team, her keen sense of knowing which trends will catch the eye of the consumer has been an unparalleled asset for her and the wellbeing of her clients. Kim’s experience in marketing and administration coupled with her phenomenal organizational strategies is at the very foundation of the BRM Lending Team and is what makes it so attractive to potential clients. Kim’s diligent work in the promotion of a full range of services with the BRM Lending Team has been a tremendous caveat to its success.
In her free time, Kim volunteers at the Collingwood Hospital, organizes and leads BlueRock’s sponsorship of Theatre Collingwood annually, enjoys cooking, walking her dog Gauge and spending time boating with her family and friends.